Effective Date: July 27, 2020
The Mind Muscle Motivator (“MMM,” “we,” or, “us,” or “our”), takes the privacy and security of your information seriously by appropriately using and protecting your personal information. This Privacy Notice informs you about the purposes for which we may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. By using this site, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this site or providing any personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to this site. You may be taken to other sites, ad networks and other third parties that have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read those privacy notices, along with the Terms and Conditions.
When you use this site, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by MMM that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
· Email Address
· Phone Number
· Date of Birth
· Billing Information
· Education and Professional Employment
· Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses
This information may be aggregated with other information. If we combine your non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information.
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors to this site. These technologies include the following:
· Web server logs
o As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
· Other Third Party Tracking Tools
o We may also collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram and/or other third party social media sites.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. This site or application is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
· Communicating with you via phone, text or email to address your needs or interest., communicate with you about products or services, for troubleshooting purposes.
· To send you a survey to gather information or requesting feedback.
· To inform you about new content and upcoming events.
· For advertising purposes with third party partners. If you wish not to have your information used for purposes of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt out by emailing email@example.com.
· Fulfill any legal or contractual obligations to you.
How We Share Personal Information Collected
· We do not sell personal information about you to third parties.
· We may share your information with trusted third parties in order to provide products and services.
· Our site may offer a public area for users to share posts, comments, blogs, or testimonials. You should be aware that any personal information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Mind Muscle Motivator, LLC if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
· Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
· Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
· Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
· Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of other users, Mind Muscle Motivator, LLC or the public.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how your information that we collect through our site will be used and will provide choices about whether to allow us to engage in that use. To exercise your choice, you may contact us to correct, update, amend or request deletion of your personal information by emailing email@example.com.
Where permitted or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter and other communications to you. You may choose to stop receiving communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or by emailing Info@mindmusclemotivator.com.
We will retain your personal information as reasonably useful for commercial purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
This site is not intended for any user under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information through the site.
We have appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. Any sensitive personal information (e.g., credit / debit card number) will be transmitted in an encrypted form using SSL/TLS encryption. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure notify us of the problem by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect the use of personal information about you. Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at: email@example.com.